1) I want to be a super hero. or at least a hero with a bunch of cool gadgets and a super suit.
2) Related. I want to build shoes that are like Shadow's but could also have full flight capability. And use it with the suit. *shot* Unfortunately this is a pipe dream being that such technology doesn't appear to exist and I'd probably be the last person on earth to discover how to create it.
3) I have never been in a relationship or been on a date. Ever. Not even "kind of". So hell if I know anything about love and thank God for his grace if anyone thinks the romance in my stories is passable.
4) Guys who are "effeminate" are cool. U don't have to be manly, just be u. And be nice.
5) I used to judge people's age/maturity over grammar. And try hard to type intelligently. But after growing so tired with events of life and taking shortcuts in roleplay, as you ccan see I just stopped caring sometimes. And the closer you are to me, the more my words will just be barfed up with txt speak. u know wat I mean.
6)I slept until nearly noon today and therefore have only been up 12 hours. I've been ready to go back to bed for awhile, already. My energy is just low. if I didn't have to go to the bathroom or eat at least once a day, I might never get out of bed.
7) My room is still a disaster area. When I'm not tired, I'm lazy. x_x
8) Before getting mad at me if I respond to u in a way u don't like, please keep in mind I probably didn't understand u OR I read your text incorrectly. I tell people I'm partially dyslexic because sometimes I totally skip over words when I'm reading or miss it when I forget to type them. Which could be another case. I'm bound to legitimately piss people off here and there, so I may mean what I say and understand u, but there have been a PAINFUL amount of cases where the whole thing just got out of hand from misunderstandings. And when I say something srs, please give me the benefit of the doubt and just believe me no matter how impossible it seems. It'd prevent a lot of useless argument over certain political matters. Somewhere in this block of text is something that actually counts as a confession and not just a random thing... what was my point?
9) Speaking of poletics, I hate them. I used to want to be actively involved in them cuz MURICA and I wanted to exersize my right to vote and understand what im voting and have a say in making the world better. But now, I groan when my mom mentions voting day. I don't want to vote. I don't want anything to do with it cuz I don't feel like anything I put down on the ballot makes any difference to the outcome. and I don't trust politicians period. almost all of them are liars in some way or another. Also, the lawmakers do not make things just firkin easy for the common people to understand. I don't want to have to use a dictionary when I'm reading the contents of a law. Just tell me what the friggin law does without bias. gawd. So yeah, I've become practically un-American. I don't like it here politically and the stuff people vote for, but I don't like the rest of the world either. I'm at the point where I mostly couldn't care where I live as long as I know the rules of living there, politics junk wise.
10) don't talk crap about fairy tales. Don't talk crap about true love stories that work out nicely just because they're not "realistic". Especially if you have never honestly dated yourself, you have no say. A ton of my happy daydreams were slaughtered and sacrificed over your narrow-minded pessimism assuming that such stories are always lust-based-love or impossible. Judging how others feel or think in their relationships is fricking wrong, as far as real life goes, and (unintentionally or not,) nagging on my sense of romanticism just pisses me off. Fairytales keep SOME of us happy, and we don't need you ruining our delusions. Most of us know it doesn't REALLY work that way, but we wish it did and we like to escape to a world where it "actually does". (apologies for this last confession: I don't have the guts to just say this to that particular person's face since I used to adore them).
11) I like using my main characters for roleplay, usually no one else. Out of my main characters, I honestly often avoid using the girls. I like the boys, and I'm not entirely sure why. I just get bored of playing a girl. Or children. I don't know if it's because I've considered myself a tomboy (even though everyone else says I'm not a tomboy at all) or if it's because I just think life would be easier if I was a guy. *shot*
12) Rush is a sexist jerk and I adore him for some reason. I love playing as him even though he has the biggest problem with cussing and being r00d. I also like that he's an asexual *shot*
13) If I could be any one of my characters, I'd choose to be Ryan. Yes, RYAN. That's a masochistic thing to say if you know how awful his past is, but I also know how everything turns out: he makes some of the best friends ever, if only he could stay with them. He ends up being a preacher, on fire for God, he's good with kids when they're not scared of him, his powers (of course) are off the hook... He has his flaws, but I've always kinda wanted to be him. Sure, I'd end up dying a couple hundred times, get stabbed in the front and back, loose everyone I love at several points... but his life is something I look at and go "wow, it ends up so beautiful in the end. I want my life to be as beautiful as that." It's true, I often avoid using him in roleplay... as far as roleplay, I guess in some ways I've just outgrown him. But if I WAS him... that's another story.
14) If the world outside my room didn't exist, including the internet, I'd be pretty content as long as I could keep my cat. Digits is the most loving pet I've ever had, I think. sure, he makes a mess, cries before the sun is up, but I can actually really tell he loves me. He licks my face like a puppy, wants to put his paws on my face, purrs like a motorboat... He's an amazing cat, even if he could practically forget my existence as soon as I let him out my bedroom door. Point is, when it's just me and him, he's a great little friend. (I just hope he eats all his medication and starts feeling better. I'll be devastated if anything happens to him before he's old. Knowing the short length of a cat's average lifespan is painful enough.)
15) If I could perfectly remember any day in the past, I would choose a day in 2009 or 2010, one where I was roleplaying with my friends. Something happy, where everyone's just hanging out. Between one of those days and the birthday where my mother took me to Disneyland, there's really no day I'd want to remember more. I used to wake up every day, and if nothing else, look forward to roleplaying and just CHATTING with my friends. Not worry about what might happen, just KNOW it would be fun... it hasn't been like that for the most part in a very long time. I would be lying if I said I didn't sorely miss it, but fortunately I don't think about it much anymore.
16) I am the happiest person in the world when I'm talking to Musical-Medic
. (but getting a message from anyone else can put a smile on my face, too.